Spring is already here and Summer will not be too far behind. We are sure most New England homeowners will use their air conditioning systems profusely in the coming months but is your air conditioner ready? Air conditioning systems do a great job at keeping us comfortable during the warm months, but if they are not ready to go, they cannot do their job. Here is what you need to know about a spring HVAC tune-up and if your home needs it.
Benefits of A Spring Tune-Up
- Will Improve the overall Efficiency and Effectiveness of Your HVAC
- Will lower your Energy Bill
- Will minimize chance of problems cropping up when you need AC Most
- Prepares your system for heavy usage
- Better now than in the Summer
What Happens During Spring Tune-Up?
During a Spring tune-up, HVAC professionals will “dot the I’s and cross the T’s” when it comes to your systems. Whatever measures are required to improve the efficiency and durability of your HVAC will be done. This process includes but is not limited to:
- Cleaning the fan and motor
- Taking a look at the electrical connections
- Looking carefully for damages
- Ensure the cycle is functioning properly
- Check for Leaks
What Should Homeowners do during a Spring Tune-Up?
- Keep an eye on your filters for dirt buildup
- Keep items at least five feet away from HVAC units
- Control Air Conditioning with Smart programable Thermostat
Is A Spring HVAC Tune-Up Worth It?
A Spring HVAC Tune-Up is absolutely worth it! Like many other devices or machines, HVAC systems will accumulate notable wear and tear over time. A tune-up is always a good measure to revive it and provide updates. HVACs are strong and can last for many years, but still require maintenance. Homeowners can ensure a long lifespan for their HVAC systems by taking proper care of them.
Spring HVAC Tune-Up around South Shore, MA: MRW Mechanical
Does your residential or commercial HVAC need a tune-up this time of year? Our HVAC Technicians can get the job done for you! Consult with us today to set up an appointment! Let us help you get ready for a hot summer!